Health Square Epic practice.
Our consultants are certified across the suite of Epic products, including EpicCare Ambulatory, EpicCare Inpatient, Resolute, Cadence, Prelude, Willow, Radiant, Beaker and many other Epic modules.
Our team has an average of 10 years of healthcare IT experience and includes clinicians and former healthcare operations and IT executives. Our seasoned consultants have an average of 3.5 certifications and a strong history of past client experiences, which they use to successfully guide you through the implementation process.
Our Epic implementation services include:
- Operational and readiness assessments
- Leadership and project management
- Rollout strategies and resource allocation planning
- Physician/clinical adoption
- Business and clinical workflow analysis
- Application configuration
- Change management strategies
- Application training and testing services
- Interface development
- Go-Live and ongoing support
- Legacy systems to Epic conversions
Community Connect Services.
Health Square is an Epic Community Connect Credentialed Consulting Firm. This designation helps healthcare providers identify firms with a successful track record of connecting physicians and community hospitals through shared electronic medical record (EMR) and electronic practice management (EPM) systems.
Our Community Connect services Include:
- Planning and strategy development
- Sales and marketing
- Physician engagement strategies
- Project management and implementation
- Support services
Epic Optimization Services.
Health Square offers complete Epic system review and optimization services focused on improving workflow productivity and performance across your organization. Our team performs an in-depth analysis of your current state and will make recommendations based on best practices to ensure you take full advantage of your Epic system.
Our experts also have extensive experience optimizing the revenue cycle inclusive of both financial and clinical components — with a focus on workflow improvement and the use of business analytics. Our analysis is based on integrated methodologies and is enhanced by an intimate knowledge of these systems and past client experiences.
Our analysis and optimization services include:
- An assessment of the current state of your system integration
- A game plan for operational efficiencies, quick wins, and a prioritized work plan
- Implementation of recommendations provided during assessment